Bad news: A major vulnerability has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr. Our team took immediate action to fix the issue, but you should still take some time to change your password, not only here but on any other sites you visit.
You should also strongly consider enabling two-factor authentication. It’ll go a long way to ensure that no one besides you can access your account. Thanks, and take care.
Only reblogging because I’m a greedy bitch who wants money.
Hey doesn’t hurt to reblog ya knoww and if money is involved….
My mom’s paycheck arrives in 4d days, THIS SHIT WORKKSS
chinese feng shui knows about tumblr…
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Eh, screw what they think. I personally would love to see this be a thing.
btw If you really do want to learn to animate, don’t follow my advice just read this: http://www.scribd.com/doc/5445343/the-animators-survival-kit-richard-williams
HOLY SHITTTTT A PDF OF THE ENTIRE GODDAMN BOOK!!!! EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN TO ANIMATE SHOULD READ THIS
I had an oddly specific dream today where Jason pretended to be in love with Percy to prove to Nico that no, Percy and everyone else WON’T actually reject him outright for liking another dude and Percy was awkwardly okay with it even tho he’s still dating Annabeth and I need someone to write the thing :T
"No, Jason," Nico said, his voice firm and strict. "I don’t care. I won’t do it."
“Nobody would hate you,” Jason insisted, crossing his arms. “I mean, it is your choice, but bottling up your feelings like-“
“I am not-“
“You are. Don’t even try to argue with me about this.”
Nico said nothing. The look on his face, that no-nonsense scowl of his said it all.
“Look, nobody would judge you. I’ll prove it to you,” Jason said, an idea defining itself within his mind. Nico’s face relaxed; not so much with ease but with confusion.
“Come again?” he muttered, tilting his head. Dark tufts of hair fell away from his eyes.
"Good Looking Parents Sing Disney’s Frozen (Love Is an Open Door)"
So I think my wife and I enjoy Disney’s Frozen soundtrack more than our daughter, but I’ll let you all be the judge of that.
This is my new dream
I don’t know which is better
Watching the parents who are just fabulous people
Or watching the kids reaction
I love this I cannot stop laughing!
Guys, this scene was written in the mid 90s.